Previous
Previous Product Image

Steel Material Drill Bit Multi-functional Splitting Cones Log Splitter Wood Splitter Screw Firewood Splitter

$734,175.00
Next

Raizi 5-150mm Vacuum Brazed Diamond Core Drill Bits for Marble Stone porcelain tile

$555,214.00
Next Product Image
Advertisements

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

$391,005.00

Category:

Description

Advertisements

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

Product Description

 

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cuttig reinforced concrete

 
1. Good for reinforcement concrete and asphalt and bricks etc.
2. Silver or laser welding segmented type
3. Long Drill,from 300mm-450mm in total length
4. Diamond from 32mm-355mm. Other sizes are available.
5. Connection: 1-1/4 UNC or any other thread.
6. Our Quality has been approved by European & American market for many years.
7. We can offer our clients good after-sale service and professional technical assistance.
 
Item No. Diameter Specifications(TxHxL)
HZS 8mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 10mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 12mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 14mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 16mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 18mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 20mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 22mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 25mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 28mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 30mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 32mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 35mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 36mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 38mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 40mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 42mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 44mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 45mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 48mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 50mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 52mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 55mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 58mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 60mm 2.5x6x70mm
HZS 65mm 2.5x6x70mm

 

 

 

Advertisements

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concreteDiamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

More products:

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

Packaging & Shipping

 

1.Usually we can make shipment within 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

2.Each Core Drilling is packed in an inner cardboard case, some inner cases in an export  standard cartons, then reinforced with straps

3.T/T: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

4.L/C: irrevocable L/C at sight.

5. Western Union,MoneyGram: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.

 

6.Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping,and customer pay 5% bank fees.

 

 

 Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

Our Services

 

 Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

Situated in Suzhou city which is also known as “saw blade town of China” and “the backyard of Shanghai” ,Suzhou Hizar machinery & tool Co.,Ltd has been specializing in stone machinery and diamond tools since 1983. And now has become one of the leading manufacturers in stone processing industry.

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concreteDiamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concreteDiamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concreteDiamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

FAQ

Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete

     CLICK HERE GO HOMEPAGE!

Click here for More Information

Advertisements

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Diamond core drill bit/core bit/diamond bit for drilling and cutting reinforced concrete”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Shopping cart

0

No products in the cart.